Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Well!  Last week was a successful week where we learned all about the letter M.  We made our letter M chart and decorated mittens! We also transformed our room into a winter wonderland.  We focused quite a bit on snowmen projects!  Take a look...


We made snowmen with puffy paint and buttons...


We also made snowmen out of toilet paper rolls (my favorite!)


After having a great week back, then weather decided to turn on us and we had 2 snow days!  And of course, those snow days happened to fall on Tuesday and Thursday, which is when we come to school.  So here's what I did on my days off  :)  Hope everyone enjoyed the weather as much as I did!

Took the pup, Wilson, for a walk in what felt like Antarctica...



Made some delicious food... caprese chicken, zucchini fries and cous cous.


Eggplant parmesan "roll-ups"


And reese's cupcakes from scratch...



My husband was pretty happy that I had days off :)  I'm looking forward to next week when I actually get to see my kiddos!  Happy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment