Friday, September 14, 2012

Getting Started

Welcome to Mrs. Kloss' Jungle!  Yes, our room theme is jungle, mainly because my favorite animal is a giraffe.  No, giraffes technically don't live in a jungle, but hey, we're in preschool and we can make anything happen.  

August rolled around and I was still jobless and losing hope.  Luckily, 3 weeks before school started I got a phone call telling me that someone quit and the job was offered to me! I am the proud preschool teacher of 36 amazing students who meet Tuesdays and Thursdays.  That also meant I had 1 week to get my room ready for open house and 2 more weeks to plan everything out.  Holy smokes, was I a busy bee.  Thank goodness for my husband and his muscles moving furniture and then my mom and sister for driving 4 hours just to help set up my room.  I still have a lot of work to do, but here is a snapshot of bits and pieces so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment